In his latest message, IU President Michael McRobbie shares the Restart Committee's recommendations report; information about a new agreement with IU Health for comprehensive COVID-19 screening, testing and management; bringing IU research back into full operation; and the university's planning for the fall semester. Read the full announcement...
Faculty, we’re here for you
Get the support you need to transition to remote teaching and help your students finish the semester strong.
International scholars, get the latest guidance from IUPUI.
- COVID-19 Policy
- Employee health care and benefits
- Pay, time off, and leave
- Hiring and onboarding
- Telecommuting and alternative work schedules
Health and wellness
- What to do if you suspect you have COVID-19
- IU Health COVID-19 virtual clinic screening (those living in Indiana)
- Prevent the spread of illness at work
- Keep Teaching at IU
- Getting started: Faculty Technology Guide
- Connect to the IU VPN
- Connect to Zoom | Connect to Zoom from China
- Explore all IU technology tools
- Get library resources for teaching
- Keep Learning (for students)
- Free Wi-Fi lot hot spots
- Guidance on research operations
- Access the Essential Research Activity Designation form
- Impact of IU researchers on the virus and its spread