Life After IUPUI Series:
“What the Fork?”: Etiquette event
- Be ready to impress at your next professional event. An etiquette coach will guide you through the elements of etiquette in the most common professional settings. From utensils to handshakes to tipping, you’ll be a polished Jaguar. There will be a $10 registration fee for this event.
- Date: February 19, 2015
- Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Cost: $10 per person
- Location: Indianapolis Propylaeum Tea Room
- Register: http://myiupui.com/etiquette
Life After IUPUI: Women in the Workplace
- IUPUI seniors, are you ready to thrive in your careers? Prepare yourself for success with a focus on your image, advancement, and work-life balance.
Kathleen Grove — Director of the Office for Women — leads this woman-focused panel discussion. Be ready for the professional world!
- Date: March 3, 2015
- Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Location: Campus Center Room 305
- Register: http://myiuaa.com/women
Life After IUPUI: Home Sweet Home
- Pursuing a job in another city or even in your current can be a difficult and daunting change. Where are you going to live? How are you going to meet new people? Hear from four real-estate experts—representing New York City, Chicago, Washington D.C., and Indianapolis—and get the tools you need to land a perfect place of your own. Once you register you will receive the webinar link.
- Date: April 7-8, 2015
Washington D.C.—Tuesday, April 7, 7 p.m.
New York City—Tuesday, April 7, 8:30 p.m.
Chicago—Wednesday, April 8, 7 p.m.
Indianapolis—Wednesday, April 8, 8:30 p.m.
All events via webinar; all times Eastern
- Location: Webinar Series
- Register: http://alumni.indiana.edu/lifeafteriu
The Art of Social Media: How to Leverage These Tools in Your Career
- Gain career building skills from the legendary social media pioneer and evangelist, Guy Kawasaki, as he shares the story behind building his following of 1.44 million of Twitter, 6.8 million in Google+ and 1.5 million on LinkedIn plus 274,000 likes on Facebook. From successfully leveraging business blogging to managing multiple social media platforms, learn how to use social media as a marketing platform for your career.
- Date: April 21, 2015
12:00pm – 1:00pm -Pacific
3:00pm – 4:00pm - Eastern
- Register: www.inventyourfuture.com/events/webinars/indiana-university-alumni-association-webinar-series-2015-guy-kawasaki/