VIII. RECORD KEEPING
Search and screen committees are required to maintain a complete record of the search and selection process, including the committee's deliberations. The chairperson of the search committee is responsible for ensuring that the record includes the following information:
· A list of search committee members by name, position title, gender and ethnicity
· A copy of the academic position vacancy and copies of all advertisements used to announce the position
· A copy of the applicant list and copies of all application materials, resumes and/or vitas
· Minutes of all search committee meetings
· Documentation of all selection criteria utilized during the screening and interview process including a summary evaluation for each candidate. This may be accomplished by retaining rating sheets, interview evaluations, ranking summaries, or any document(s) used in the selection and recommendation process.
· A list of all persons invited to interview for the position and a copy of the core questions asked during candidate interviews
· All evaluation forms completed during the screening and interview process
· Minutes of all search committee meetings and correspondence associated with the search process
Once the search has concluded with an official offer and acceptance of employment, the chair of the search committee will forward the complete record or “search committee file” to the key administrator or his/her designee who will maintain the file for a minimum period of two years from the date of the selection recommendation.
B. FACULTY APPLICANT MONITORING SYSTEM OPTIONS:
Reports and Export Data
To allow users to have access to their data in a way that gives them flexibility for reporting and analysis, "Report and Export Data" features are available from FAM’s Main Menu (Appendix B). The Export Data feature allows FAM users to export data for a vacancy to their Windows Desktop in Microsoft Excel format.
Previous Index Next