Whether you are covering breaking news or researching the latest trend, IU Communications at IUPUI encourages the media to utilize the expertise of our campus faculty and resources to disseminate information to the public. We can assist you with your stories and make the newsgathering process easier.
Tools & Resources
If you are coming to the IUPUI campus
- Campus map Directions and more
- Parking - Media who wish to visit the campus can avoid parking violation citations by using a pay facility or parking at a meter. Visitor parking is identified in yellow on the campus map.
- Access to Wi-Fi Wireless access is widely available on the IUPUI campus. Simply enable your Wi-Fi, click IU Guest network and follow the directions.
- Policies regarding journalists on campus - As an IU campus, IUPUI is open to members of the media at all times, but the media is expected to follow campus parking rules and other regulations. We encourage journalists to contact our office before conducting interviews or obtaining video footage, and journalists must obtain permission before entering classrooms or student housing. To interview an IUPUI student and/or faculty member, please contact a News & Media Specialist.
- Photos Photos and graphics are available for download on our website. If additional photos are needed, please contact our visual director Chris Meyer.