- About MSC
- Class Pages
- Resources & Contact
The responsibilities of the VICE PRESIDENT of MEMBERSHIP of the Medical Student Council shall include:
- Working with MSC committees and Student Interest Groups.
- The planning and execution of Interview Day early in the first semester.
*Interview Day is a day where students can interview for positions on various faculty and MSC committees (e.g. Admissions Committee).
- Coordinating student's experiences on each of the MSC/IUSM committees.
- Coordination of the Student Interest Group Approval Process.
- Conducting the annual Student Interest Group and Student Leadership Orientation.
- Maintaining Student Interest Group records and tracking their activity.
- Attendance at monthly MSC meetings (does not include summer months)
- Working with the MSC Secretary to ensure accurate records for all MSC members.
- Working with the Executive MSC Leadership to implement student involvement pathways and opportunities.
- Troubleshooting any issues pertaining to both Student Interest Groups and the MSC/IUSM committees.