Steps for Guest Student Enrollment at Ivy Tech Community College
You will complete the top half of "Ivy Tech Community College Guest Student Application".
Access application at the following link:
- Include IUPUI ID number, social security number and email address on the guest student application.
- Include which course you are registering for at Ivy Tech on the form. This is required information for application to be processed.
- Sign the document.
- Your IUPUI Academic Advisor will need to complete “verification of academic standing” portion of the application. You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher for consideration of admission as a Guest Student at Ivy Tech.
- Submission of the Guest Student Application:
- Scan the completed document and email to Sandy Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to the attention of Sandy Ward at (317) 917-5990.
Sandy Ward from Ivy Tech Community College will email your Ivy Tech Student ID "C"
number and instructions on how to register online.
Sandy's contact information:
(317) 917-5990 Fax
- Financial Aid Agreement – You may complete the form and have your academic advisor
sign if you anticipate receiving grants and/or loans through IUPUI. After you register
online for your Ivy Tech course you could submit the form to the Financial Aid Office at Ivy
Tech. Ivy Tech Financial Aid Office will process the form and fax the document to IUPUI
Financial Aid Office for final processing.
Link to agreement:
If you do not have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher at IUPUI you will have to apply to Ivy Tech as a degree seeking student, possibly complete placement testing, and attend Orientation.