Please contact us at email@example.com for volunteer information.
If you are interested in joining any of the following committees, please contact us to let us know your interest. People may be involved in more than one committee, and may be asked to assist other committees as needed.
- Publicity and Advertising
- Publicity and Advertising develops all of the publicity material for EOTA, including producing advertisements for both IUPUI and Indianapolis area media. Involved in hanging up materials for Evening of the Arts and promoting general awareness of EOTA.
- Stage Hands
- Stage hands are responsible for helping during and in between each performance in providing proper equipment for each performer. They will also assist in setting up the stage before and after the show. Stage hands must attend the show's dress rehearsal.
- Ticket Sales
- Members of the ticket sales committee are required to man the ticket booth at the entrance to the show. In addition, they will staff a sales table in the medical student lounge area during the lunch hour starting the week of the show.
- Art Auction Sales
- Volunteers involved with this committee will be needed to help set up the artwork for the art auction before the show, and help organize and oversee the art auction during intermission. Members of this committee must be present to help before the doors open for the show.
- Volunteers are needed to make and/or help serve refreshments.