Students: $10 per ticket ($15 at the door)
General Public: $15 per ticket ($17 at the door)
Tickets are generally available for purchase one month before the show in the Office for Mentoring and Student Development (MS 162). Online ticket sales are also available through Paypal.
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/
- Register with the site and go to the Send Money tab.
- Enter email@example.com in the To field.
- Enter the appropriate dollar amount for the number of tickets you want ($10 Students, $15 Non-students)
- In the Purchase tab, click on Services and click continue.
- In the Message section, please indicate how many tickets you purchased. The system will automatically send a receipt to the EotA Committee with the name of the registered PayPal buyer and we will add you to the list.
The doors open at 6:00 pm. and the show begins at 7:00 pm. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to view and bid on the silent auction items which will be on display before the beginning of the show.
The total running time for the show is typically between two and three hours divided into two acts by an intermission. During intermission the silent auction will take place in the lobby and hallways directly outside of the auditorium. Refreshments will be available during intermission.
Evening of the Arts takes place at the Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet High School. The auditorium is located on the east side of the school. Free parking is available to the north and south of the auditorium.