Our clinic provides routine and acute care for the student population of the IUPUI campus and occupational health services to IUPUI student employees, IUPUI employees, and IU Health employees of Riley and University Hospitals.
IUPUI Campus Health does not fund parking for students or employees who visit either clinic.
IUPUI students are eligible to receive the following discounts for services if they are enrolled for the semester in which the disount if requested.
- Gardasil Vaccine: $45 per injection
- Birth Control pills for $10 per three month supply. BC Pills are only sold in packets of 3. Two packets max at a time.
- Depo injections: $30
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine: $0.
- PPD Visits (Annual and new TB visits): $0
- Free pregnancy tests
- Free strep tests
FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS at the Campus Center Student Health for IUPUI STUDENTS enrolled in classes during the semester the screening is requested.
- Total cholesterol -total cholesterol only will be done if the student has not fasted for at least 8 hours. Triglycerides, HDL and LDL is available if fasting.
- glucose testing,
- body fat/BMI,
- blood pressure measurement
- vision screening.
- urine pregnancy test
- strep test upon request.
No appointment needed for screenings at the Campus Center Student Health clinic.