Our clinic provides routine and acute care for the student population of the IUPUI campuss.
IUPUI Campus Health does not fund parking for students or employees who visit either clinic.
Students without insurance or with out of network insurance pay $29 to see a provider. Labs and procedures are not included in the provider fee.
IUPUI students are eligible to receive the following discounts for services if they are enrolled for the current semester in which the discount if requested.
Following graduation, students may be seen in either clinic for the following semester BUT DO NOT RECEIVE DISCOUNTS,
NOTE: Gardasil and birth control are free under the majority of health insurance plans. We cannot bill insurance for bcp or shots obtained from our clinics.
Insured students will be provided with a prescription to fill at a pharmacy.
- Gardasil Vaccine: $45 per injection
- Birth Control pills for $10 per three month supply. BC Pills are only sold in packets of 3. Two packets max at a time.
- Depo injections: $10
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine: $0.
- PPD Visits (Annual and new TB visits): $0
- Free pregnancy tests
- Free strep tests
- Free HIV testing
FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS at the Campus Center Student Health for IUPUI STUDENTS enrolled in classes during the semester the screening is requested.
- Total cholesterol -total cholesterol only will be done if the student has not fasted for at least 8 hours. Triglycerides, HDL and LDL is available if fasting.
- glucose testing,
- body fat/BMI,
- blood pressure measurement
- vision screening.
- urine pregnancy test
- strep test upon request.
No appointment needed for screenings at the Campus Center Student Health clinic.