- CONGRATULATIONS Dr. Tucker Edmonds, named to the National Academy of Medicine Anniversary Fellow
- CONGRATULATIONS Dr. Susan Hickman, 2015 Bantz-Petronio TRIP Faculty Award recipient
- RESPECT Center members Drs. Haase and Robb discuss the SMART II study in a segment titled: Music Therapy for Cancer Patients on NPR's Sound Medicine. Click for audio file.
- OPTIMISTIC Health Care Study Aims at Saving Lives, Money- Indianapolis WTHR news feature.
- CONGRATULATIONS to RESPECT Center Faculty Member Dr. Kathleen Unroe for receiving the 2014 Early Career Investigator Award from the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- CONGRATULATIONS to RESPECT Center co-director Dr. Susan Hickman for being a finalist for the 2014 Health Care Heroes award from the Indiana Business Journal.
- Music Therapy May Help Teens with Cancer Cope- Robb, Haase, et al.
- Scope and Outcomes of Surrogate Decision Making Among Hospitalized Older Adults- Torke et al.
- CONGRATULATIONS to RESPECT Center co-director Dr. Susan Hickman for receiving the 2013 Tony and Mary Hulman Health Achievement Awards from the Indiana Public Health Foundation.
Past News Items
- RESPECT Center receives IUPUI Signature Center Designation
- Let's talk: The nature of the health care surrogate-clinician relationship
- CONGRATULATIONS to RESPECT Center Faculty Members Drs. Tucker Edmonds and Johns on Receiving 2012 Indiana CTSI Young Investigator Awards!
- Innovative Medical Order Program Ensures Patients' Treatment Wishes Are Honored
- Even Mild Cognitive Impairment Appears to Substantially Increase Risk for Death
- Science of Compassion: NINR Conference, August 2011
- Writing DNR Orders Takes Longer, Death More Likely When Surrogate Decision-Maker Involved