Past News Items
- Let's talk: The nature of the health care surrogate-clinician relationship
- CONGRATULATIONS to RESPECT Center Faculty Members Drs. Tucker Edmonds and Johns on Receiving 2012 Indiana CTSI Young Investigator Awards!
- Innovative Medical Order Program Ensures Patients' Treatment Wishes Are Honored
- Even Mild Cognitive Impairment Appears to Substantially Increase Risk for Death
- Science of Compassion: NINR Conference, August 2011
- Writing DNR Orders Takes Longer, Death More Likely When Surrogate Decision-Maker Involved