Objectives for Section 3: Learning Styles
Upon completion of this section, you will be able to
- describe several different learning styles.
- identify and articulate your own learning style.
- analyze instructional strategies to evaluate their appropriateness for students
with different learning styles.
- select instructional strategies likely to be effective with particular learning
- design instruction so that it will accommodate the diverse learning styles
for Professional Development
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Comments to email@example.com
1998-2002, The Trustees of Indiana