Research Day, April 8, 2016, provides an opportunity for the IUPUI faculty, staff, and students, along with their academic, industrial, governmental partners, and the broader community, to come together and learn more about the research enterprise at IUPUI, explore new collaborations, and lay the foundation for new partnerships.
Faculty, postdoctoral fellows, professional students, graduate students, and staff are eligible to submit poster presentations. More info here.
- Abstracts are due Monday, March 21, 2016 by 11:59pm.
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their submission after March 28, 2016.
Presenters will be asked to select:
- Arts and Humanities; Public and Environmental Affairs; Education, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Informatics, Engineering and Technology; Physical Sciences; Life and Health Sciences; or Imaging
Poster Presentation Session
- 11:10am to 12:40pm; 1:10pm to 2:40pm; or they can indicate that either session is acceptable
- Undergraduate Student; Graduate Student; Professional Student; Post Doc Fellow; Faculty; Staff
Center for Research and Learning program or affiliate
- UROP, MURI, DSRP, ITEC, RISE, URM, IPREP, or None
More details can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Gahimer at firstname.lastname@example.org.