Get great tips and have your questions answered by MHHS faculty, community practitioners and alumni about thoroughly preparing for careers in medicine, dentistry, nursing, clinical and non-clinical health- related professions using the unique wealth of health-focused courses in the
- What courses will help me prepare for the MCAT?
- Am I on a career path that’s right for ME? What else is out there?
- Why should I do volunteer service and other extra– and co-curricular activities?
- How can I prepare for interviews and write meaningful personal statements?
- Who will be my patients? How do their socio-economic,/cultural/historical backgrounds impact the effectiveness of medical therapy?
IU School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI.
Doughnuts & Coffee begin at 10:15 a.m. Panel Starts promptly at 10:30 a.m. Tai Chi & Pizza at Noon
For more information contact:
Judi Izuka Campbell
firstname.lastname@example.org; ph. 317-274-4740
Emily Beckman, DMH
Director & Asst. Professor, MHHS, IUSLA; email@example.com
Kevin Cramer, PhD
Chair & Assoc. Professor, History IUSLA firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenzie Latham Mintus, PhD, FGSA
Advisor for Medical Sociology Asst. Professor, Sociology, IUSLA email@example.com
Rosa Tezanos-Pinto, PhD
Chair, World Languages and Cultures Assoc. Professor, Spanish
Jing Wang, PhD
Director, Chinese Language
Assoc. Professor, Chinese Language & Culture
Luonna M. Lancaster
Volunteer Service Manager, Kindred Hospice
Brittany Andrea Brown
BA, MHHS, 2015
BSN (Accelerated), IU School of Nursing, 2018
BA, MHHS, 2017; pre-medicine
2017 IUSLA Faculty Medal of Academic Distinction; Plater Medallion recipient
Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
10:30 am – 1:00 pm
IUPUI Campus Center: CE 305
420 University Blvd,, Indianapolis 46202