OVPIA supports a variety of competitive funding opportunities that help IU faculty members advance their research and teaching through international engagement. These include a number of exchange programs as well as internal grant programs!
- Short-Term Exchange Program for the 2019-2020 academic year (deadline: October 12, 2018); exchange positions will be offered in Brazil, China, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Russia, South Korea, and Thailand.
- Freie Universität Berlin- IU Joint Research Workshops and Short-Term Research Grants (deadline September 28th)
- Global Gateway Seed Grants for China, Europe, India, Mexico, and ASEAN (deadline: minimum of 8 weeks prior to event)
- International Short-Term Visitors Grans (deadline: minimum of 8 weeks prior to event)
- Language Learning Grants (deadline: minimum of 8 weeks prior to start of program)
- Overseas Conference Grant (deadlines: October 1, 2018; January 15, April 1, and July 1, 2019)
- Overseas Study Program Development Grants (deadlines: November 1, 2018; February 2, 2019)
- President’s International Research Awards (PIRA) (deadline TBD)
- Renmin University of China- IU joint research grants (deadline: November 1, 2018; April 1, 2019)
As you plan international activities, check out these opportunities! Follow this link for guidelines and on-line application forms! If you have any questions, email email@example.com!