Call for applications Paris IAS / Academic year 2014-2015
The Paris Institute for Advanced Study welcomes applications from all over the world from established scholars and scientists in the fields of the humanities, the social sciences and related fields for periods of five or nine months, respectively. Paris IAS will host twenty international guest researchers for 2014-2015 to work freely on the project of their choice, to benefit from the scientific environment of the Institute, and to create contacts with researchers in the academic institutions of Greater Paris.
Date of publication: February 1, 2013 Deadline for applications: April 30, 2013
Applicants may request residencies for the following periods:
• 1 September 2014 to 31 January 2015 (5 months)
• 1 October 2014 to 30 June 2015 (9 months) or
• 1 February to 30 June 2015 (5 months)
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY
Researchers from all countries are eligible.
Applicants, who have spent more than a total of 12 months in France during the last 3 years prior to the application, are not eligible.
This call for applications is open to :
• Senior Fellows: having a full professorship or seniority at the professor-level and having a minimum of 10 years of full time research experience
• Junior Fellows: Having the status of postdoctoral researcher, holding a position in a university or research institution, and having a minimum of 3 and maximum of 9 years of full-time research experience after the Ph.D. Knowledge of French and English is required.
The application, in English or French, should be submitted via an online application system (see our website http://paris-iea.fr for a detailed description of the procedure). Paper applications are not accepted.
For additional information : About Paris IAS : http://paris-iea.fr/en
Terms and conditions : http://paris-iea.fr/en/terms-and-conditions
Fellow’s Charter : http://paris-iea.fr/en/fellows-charter
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org