OVPIA supports a variety of competitive funding opportunities that help IU faculty members advance their research and teaching through international engagement. These include a number of exchange programs as well as internal grant programs:
- Global Gateway Seed Grants for ASEAN, China, Europe, India, and Mexico (deadline: minimum of 8 weeks prior to event)
- International Short-Term Visitors Grants (deadline: minimum of 8 weeks prior to event)
- Language Learning Grants (deadline: minimum of 8 weeks prior to start of program)
- Overseas Conference Grants (deadlines: January 15, April 1, and July 1, 2019)
- Overseas Study Program Development Grants (deadline: February 2, 2019)
- President’s International Research Awards (PIRA) (deadline February 1, 2019)
- Renmin University of China–IU joint research grants (deadline: April 1, 2019)
Watch for a Fall 2019 application deadline for Short-Term Exchange Programs for the 2020-2021 academic year. Exchange positions may be offered in Brazil, China, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Russia, South Korea, and Thailand.
As you plan your international activities over the coming months, I encourage you to consider these opportunities. Follow this link for guidelines and on-line application forms:https://ovpia.iu.edu/faculty/index.html —and please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.