Research Day, April 17, 2015, provides an opportunity for the IUPUI faculty, staff, and students, and their academic, industrial, governmental partners, and the broader community, to come together and learn more about the research enterprise at IUPUI, explore new collaborations, and lay the foundation for new partnerships.
Faculty, post doctoral fellow, professional student, graduate student and staff poster presentations are coordinated by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research.
- Abstracts will be competitively selected for poster presentation on the basis of scholarship, research and creative activity
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts you may submit, but only one will be accepted
- Accepted abstracts will be published as received on the Research Day website unless specified otherwise on the submission page. Ensure you have permission to publish!
- Poster sessions are 90 minutes
- Presenters are responsible for setting up and taking down posters at designated times
- Posters may be landscape or portrait and approximately 36” x 60”. Backer boards 40”x 60” are provided, as are easels and push pins
- Display tables and electrical outlets are available for select presenters and must be pre-approved
- Have 2-3 minutes of talking points prepared to “present” your work as attendees view your poster
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- No limit on title length
- List authors and their affiliations in the style appropriate for your discipline
- Center justify the heading
- The abstract should be no more than one page
These abstracts are due March 23, 2015. Applicants will be notified of the status of their submission after March 27, 2015.
Submit your abstract here