Through the awarding of small grants, the Learning Environments Grant (LEG) supports the creation of innovative, engaging formal and informal learning environments that meet the needs of both faculty and students.
Proposals will be ranked on the following criterion:
- The project must have a demonstrable positive impact on learning
- The number of students who will benefit
- The project must enable new/critical academic experiences for faculty and/or students
- The creativity of projects
- The project provides opportunities for faculty-student/student-student interaction
- Availability of any additional needed funds
- Plans/funds should be in place for repairs and maintenance of all items purchased
*Areas renovated within the past 10 years are not eligible to receive this grant.
Eligibility: Schools and departments at IUPUI and IUPUC are eligible for the LEG. Registered student groups may also apply.
Submission: Should you have any questions about the online submission process please call the Center for Teaching and Learning at (317) 274-1300 or email.
Deadline: Friday, October 17