Max Kade German-American Graduate Fellowship
Max Kade Graduate Scholarships are available through the IUPUI Max Kade German-American Research and Resource Center. Graduate students admitted to or applying for admission to an IUPUI graduate program as described below are invited to apply.
- Knowledge of German at an advanced level as evidenced by course work or equivalent.
- Admission to a graduate program in the School of Liberal Arts, e.g., Public History, History, Philanthropy. Admission to other schools where a focus on the Humanities and Social Sciences is possible will be considered, e.g., School of Library and Information Science, School of Education.
- Demonstrated academic interest in the field of German and/or German-American Studies as indicated by course work and/or thesis work completed.
- Graduate thesis in an area of German or German-American Studies in an appropriate field, e.g., History.
- Required Course: V605 Topics in Germanic Studies: The German Heritage of America.
The Max Kade Graduate Scholarship is for a maximum of $10,000. It may not be used for tuition or for student insurance.
More information can be found at IUPUI Max Kade Germain-American Graduate Fellowship.