T35/SROP 2011at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
Overview of SROP/T35
The T35/SROP at IUPUI and the Indiana University School of Medicine is a summer research program designed to encourage outstanding underrepresented students to pursue graduate study and ultimately academic careers in biomedical research. Under the direct guidance of a faculty mentor, students conduct research in the fields of molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, cell biology, neuropharmacology, and several others. The program begins on TBD through TBD.
Applications are accepted from TBD through TBD. Complete the electronic application and submit
it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive notification upon recepit of your materials. If you have any
questions, please contact the IUPUI Graduate Office at email@example.com or telephone 317-278-3741.
IUPUI Center for Research and Learning Contact Information: Telephone: (317) 274-8880 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Full-time undergraduate students, graduate students, and medical school students
- Students who are underrepresented in their field of study, and who are sophomores or juniors majoring in any subject
- Students who have a competitive grade point average
- Students who have a strong interest in pursuing research
- Individuals with M.D. or PhD degrees are ineligible
Each student receives a stipend of $3,000 for the completion of the program. In addition, campus residental housing (for out-of-state students) and roundtrip transportation is provided to and from IUPUI. IUPUI will cover the cost of the GRE preparation course and all fees associated with the mandatory CIC-SROP conference held at University of Michigan.
IUPUI Graduate Office
Center for Research and Learning
755 West Michigan Street, UL 1140
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
Email: email@example.com with Summer Research Programs Application and your name in the header.