What recruitment opportunities exist at the IUPUI Graduate School Expo?
- The IUPUI Graduate School Expo offers graduate student recruiters the opportunity to meet with prospective students from IUPUI and other local colleges and universities as well as the other 7 IU campuses.
Why is the IUPUI Graduate School Expo invitation only? How can I receive an invitation?
- Due to space constraints, it is necessary to make the Grad Expo an invitation-only event. If you do not receive an invitation, we encourage you to contact our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask to be put on the waiting list.
What types of students can I expect to meet at the Grad Expo?
- IUPUI enrolls more than 30,000 students representing all 50 states and 122 countries. In 2011, IUPUI ranked 3rd by U.S. News and World Report in "Up-and-Coming National Universities." (article). The campus is renowned for service learning and civic engagement.
Interested in a promotional flyer for the IUPUI Graduate Expo?
- Share this flyer about the IUPUI Graduate Expo with students, post it around your institution, distribute it via e-mail, and hand it out at other recruitment fairs.
Where is the Campus Center? Where can I park?
- Campus Map
- Click on "Parking & Transportation" & click on "Visitors". Vermont Street Parking Garage will be highlighted. To find the Campus Center, do the following: Click on "Buildings" & scroll down to "Campus Center".
- Displays and related materials may be shipped prior to the Grad Expo to Sue Wheeler, Graduate Office 755 West Michigan, UL 1170, Indianapolis, IN 46202.
- Yes, FedEx is our shipment provider. Instructions will be provided at the Expo about where to place your items for pickup.
- Yes, You may ship your materials to Sue Wheeler, Graduate Office, 755 West Michigan, UL 1170, Indianapolis, IN 46202 along with a $10 payment and we will ensure your items are available for students attending the Expo.
Can I ship my display and materials to IUPUI?
Will a pickup be arranged at the conclusion of the Grad Expo, so I can ship my display and materials back to my institution?
If I cannot attend, can I have my materials available for attendees?
For more information, please contact:
IUPUI Graduate Office
755 West Michigan, UL 1170
Indianapolis, IN 46202