The Curriculum Committee meets as needed between the months of September/October — May/June to review all Indiana University Graduate School, Purdue University Graduate School, and "for graduate credit" courses offered at IUPUI.
The committee is chaired by a member of the GAC and consists of 6 other graduate faculty appointed by the Associate Dean. View the current committee roster
Follow the steps below to access the new system:
Faculty Users please access the new system in OneStart here:
- Services > Faculty Systems > Curriculum Management (content area) > Initiate New Course/Change Course Request
Administrative Users please access the new system in OneStart here:
- Services > Administrative Systems > SIS > SIS Admin eForms > Initiate New Course/Change Course Request
Complete detail about the form and the course remonstrance process can be found here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this new system, please call Laurie Sullivan, at 812-855-7280 or Mandy Bartley, at 812-855-2092.
Forms & Procedures
- Guidelines for Designing & Evaluation Graduate Courses at IUPUI
- Bloom's Taxonomy Guide (DOC)
- Graduate Course Characteristics PowerPoint Presentation (PPT)
- Suggestions for Completion of the New Course Request Form
- Suggested Course Syllabus Format (RTF)
- Cheating and Plagiarism - Sample Language for Syllabi (RTF)