IUPUI Alert! A Tornado Warning has been issued for Marion County. Go immediately to the lowest level of the building you are in or near, and take cover in an area with no windows. If time does not permit and you are outdoors or in a car, seek shelter in a ditch or ravine (NOT under an overpass). For additional information and updates, listen to a NOAA weather radio or other accessible media. Do not leave shelter until the tornado warning has expired or an all clear is given.
The expert staff in the IUPUI Office of Student Financial Services offer customizable Financial Success Planning presentations for on-campus classes, student organizations, and other interested parties. Presentation types include:
• UNDERSTANDING THE FINANCIAL AID NOTIFICATION Target audience: prospective first year students and parents Goal: educate families about the financial aid award letter and next steps in financial aid
• STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT AND FORGIVENESS PROGRAMS Target Audience: students approaching graduation Goal: help students understand different approaches to student loan repayment
• PAYING FOR SUMMER SCHOOL AT IUPUI Target audience: all undergraduates Goal: educate students regarding summer financial aid and costs
• AFFORDABLE HOUSING AT IUPUI Target audience: undergraduates considering moving off campus Goal: educate students on costs of living on their own
• FINANCIAL SUCCESS PLANNING AT IUPUI Target audience: current first year students receiving aid Goal: educate regarding how financial aid programs finalized and tuition bills are paid
• STUDENT MONEY MATTERS Target audience: all undergraduates Goal: deliver financial literacy education regarding budgeting, managing money, credit, etc.
• PARENT MONEY MATTERS Target audience: parents of undergraduates Goal: educate parents on the role they play in helping students
• HIGH SCHOOL FINANCIAL AID NIGHT Target audience: high school seniors and parents Goal: educate regarding financial aid filing process and programs
To request an outreach program please complete our Outreach Program Request Form. One of our senior staff will respond to your request within 2-3 business days.
317-274-5555 420 University Blvd. Indianapolis, IN 46202 AskIU@iu.edu