Skip page navigation

Forms, Agreements, and Applications

These forms are available to assist you in completing steps in the financial aid process. For some financial aid processes such as verification, the forms are e-mailed to students that are selected to complete verification. If you need a form that is not listed, please contact us via Ask A Financial Aid Advisor.

Consortium Agreements
If you are receiving your degree and financial aid from IUPUI or IUPUC and need to take classes at another IU campus (Bloomington, East, Kokomo, Northwest, South Bend, Southeast), you may need to complete a consortium agreement. Note: It is not necessary to complete a consortium agreement if you are enrolled at least half-time at your home campus and are receiving only Federal Direct Loans.

CVO Program
The Child of a Disabled Veteran Program and Public Safety Officer Supplemental Grant Program (CVO) provides tuition and fee assistance for eligible children of disabled Indiana veterans, eligible children and spouses of certain members of the Indiana National Guard killed while service on state active duty, and eligible children and spouses of certain Indiana public safety officers killed in the line of duty.

Dependency Override
A student who does not meet the federal criteria for independent status on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) may submit a Request for a Dependency Status Override.

Financial Need Summary
Some offices or agencies require financial aid recipients to document financial need eligibility. Follow these instructions to print a self-service statement that could be provided to requestors.

Loan Deferment
IUPUI has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification information for loan deferment to our student lenders.

Passport Agreement
The IUPUI and Ivy Tech Community College Central Indiana Passport Agreement form and the IUPUC and Ivy Tech Community College Columbus Financial Assistance Agreement form are provided to assist a student that is requesting financial assistance while attending both institutions.

PLUS Loan Applications
The federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan is a low interest rate loan for parents that can be used to help pay for the college education of a dependent undergraduate child. Graduate students may apply for a federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan for themselves.

Returning Loan Funds
If you accepted more loan funds than you needed, you have the option to return part or all of the loan funds within 120 days in order to reduce or cancel the federal loan that you have received. You can either do this in person at our office or by mail. If you choose to do so by mail you will need to complete this form.

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals
The Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal form is available for a student to complete and submit that does not meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards.

Special Circumstance Form
The Special Circumstance form is provided to allow a student to request professional judgment related to special circumstances that may qualify for an adjustment to the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) or Cost of Attendance (COA).