“Confucius Institute Day” LOGO Photography Contest
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Confucius Institute, the Confucius Institute in Indianapolis and the Indiana Chinese Photography Club (ICPC) organize a photography contest.
Call for content: The theme of the contest is “Confucius Institute Day” Logo. The photos about people in Indiana learning Chinese language, loving Chinese culture, as well as showing China-America cultural exchange, famous attractions, and the local culture etc. are welcome.
- Qualification: Any people who are interested in this contest. No limitation of contributions.
- Date Posted: From now until September 20th 2014, 11:00 P.M.
- Submission Methods: Please send electronic photos in JPG format (3M~8M) to email@example.com
- Awards: After the initial selection by the committee, the collected photographs will be printed and framed, and they will be exhibited on September 27th (together with the Indianapolis Chinese Festival Photographs in the Mayor’s office at downtown American Mall). The audience selection box will be established at that time for the audience to vote. In combination of the ratings by an expert review group, there will be 10 winners: one grand prize, two first prizes, three second prizes, and four third prizes.
- All 10 of the winning entries will be submitted to the Confucius Institute Headquarters in Beijing to participate the global “Confucius Institute Day” event photography contest.