Master of Laws (LL.M.)
Intellectual Property Law
The Intellectual Property Law track is open to U.S. and foreign law graduates and lawyers who seek to expand their understanding of the law of copyright, patents, trademarks, and related issues.
Significant features of the Intellectual Property Law track include:
- Opportunities to prepare domestic and foreign attorneys for careers in IP law.
- Interactions with major law firms and national companies that have a leading role in the application of IP law.
- Strong connections to the growth of biotechnology and life science industries in the Indianapolis region and beyond.
- Pursuit of advanced legal research through the preparation of an original thesis.
- Career enrichment through a diverse curriculum with a pragmatic approach to the law.
Gerard N. Magliocca
Samuel R. Rosen Professor of Law
Phone: (317) 278-4792