The undergraduate certificate in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) is a 15-credit-hour program allowing students majoring in another subject to become certified in the fundamental theory and application of human-computer interaction.
Courses (15 cr.)
- INFO I270 - Introduction to HCI Principles & Practices
- INFO I275 - Introduction to HCI Theory
- INFO I300 - Human-Computer Interaction
- INFO I480 - Experience Design and Evaluation of Ubiquitous Computing
- NEWM N450 - Usability Principles for New Media Interfaces