Undergraduate Programs

Financial Aid & Scholarships

Satisfactory Academic Progress

A students academic progress is carefully monitored throughout each semester. Please remember a student may be required to pay back all or a portion of any financial aid received should a student adjust his/her enrollment status during a semester. Please visit Student Services for financial aid counseling or call 812-348-7231.
Students may also email financialaid@iupuc.edu