Undergraduate Programs


Visiting Students

If you are working on a degree from another institution and wish to take courses at IUPUC, apply as a visiting student. You are responsible for verifying that your home institution will accept the course credits. Your permission to enroll is for one term; however, an admissions counselor can authorize enrollment for additional terms if you are completing your final courses for a degree or if you are in the area on an internship or co-op program. You are not eligible for financial aid as a visiting student.
If you wish to enroll in mathematics or English courses, you must either have completed a transferable (non-remedial) college course in that academic area or you must complete the IUPUC placement tests.

Students at Other IU Campuses  

Students working on degrees at other IU campuses who wish to register for courses at IUPUC one semester should complete the VISITING intercampus transfer online through admissions.

Required Credentials and Qualifications
  • Must be a current college student (enrolled within the last 12 months). If you have not enrolled within the past 12 months, provide a letter from either the dean or your academic advisor at your home institution stating that you have permission to transfer credits from IUPUC to the degree program.
  • Provide a photocopy of your most recent grade report or transcript.
  • Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. (Purdue students are eligible regardless of grade point average provided they are not on drop status.)