Undergraduate Programs

Financial Aid & Scholarships

Aid for Graduate/Professional Students

Graduate Students

The types of financial aid available to graduate students include loans and federal work study from Federal Title IV programs and scholarships. A small number of graduate students qualify for fee credits from SSACI.

Please visit our office at CC156 for aid counseling or call 812-348-7231. Students may also email financialaid@iupuc.edu