- Jon Awbrey:
Inquiry Into Inquiry. Jon Awbrey.
- Clark Goble:
Inevitable Metaphysics (as of June 5, 2013; previously Mormon Metaphysics. Results of Peirce search there.
Note: The individual post pages have returned. Still I'll retain this link to a Wayback Machine file list.
Another note: Mormon Metaphysics at its 2003–2007 location. Results of Google search on "Peirce" there. Same site via the Wayback Machine.
- Tom Gollier:
- R. Jeffrey Grace:
Bruno's Child. Results of Peirce search there.
- Jason Hills:
Immanent Transcendence. Results of Google search for 'Peirce' there.
- Adrian Ivakhiv:
Immanence. Posts tagged "Peirce" there.
- David O'Hara:
Slowly Percolating Forms. Posts tagged "Charles Peirce" there.
- Michael Shapiro:
Language Lore. Results of Peirce search there.
- Paul Shields:
Detached Ideas on Vitally Important Topics. Results of Google search for 'Peirce' there.
- Ben Udell:
The Tetrast. Speculation Lounge.
- Irving H. Anellis (Deceased.)
- Last home page & website (irvinganellis-logic.info, via the Wayback Machine). A few pages can't be accessed from within the site because of link typos in the original. Here are the pages:
- Academia.edu page
- Previous home page & website (irvinganellis.info) as stored at Wayback Machine in 2012 & 2010
- Previous home page & website created in February 2008 at blogspot.com
- Peirce Publishing (Wayback Machine). This site is a bit hard to navigate. Some links don't work at all, some links to pages work from one page but not from another. Following are the links that work:
- Index of files saved by Wayback Machine from peircepublishing.com. Not all the links in the index work; some of the files may be garbled.
- Catalog page, including works formerly available from Modern Logic Publishing (Wayback Machine)
- Electronic Order Form, listing & describing many works (Wayback Machine)
- Latest Titles from Peirce Publishing [according to main page] (Wayback Machine)
- Phaneroscopy [an E-Journal] [Yahoo link doesn't work, but this page is long with material on "Famous Mathematicians, Philosophers, Scientists, Artists (and Others) who Suffered from Neurological, Physiological, or Psychological Disorders," including John Nash. Links from other pages to pages named for such material don't work.] (Wayback Machine)
- Peirce Publishing E-Journal, no. 1 [blog link doesn't work, but page is long with material] (Wayback Machine)
- Peirce Publishing E-Journal, no. 2 [blog link doesn't work, but page is long with material; elsewhere identified as "Charles Peirce Colleague, J. R. Harris" but Harris's name doesn't appear] (Wayback Machine)
- The Hist-Logic Google group: The Peirce Publishing main page says:
[....] Dr. Anellis also looks forward to re-establishing fruitful scholarly and intellectual exchanges with his colleagues through the medium of Peirce Publishing and the electronic discussion group HIST-LOGIC which he has established and which can be accessed at: http://groups-beta.google.com/groups/Hist-Logic [....].The Hist-Logic group is now at this location. It wasn't very active, and many of the later posts are spam. Serious activity ceased in 2006. It began with a post from Irving 4/1/2005.
- Russell-L: Anellis participated on Russell-l, which was suspended in 2010; its archives are available only to list members.
- Jon Awbrey
- Ron Barnette
- Pierre Eduoard Bour
- Søren Brier
- Tom Burke
- Theresa Calvet de Magalhães
- John Collier
- Patrick Coppock
- Donald Cunningham
- Anne Marie Dinesen
- Steven Ericsson-Zenith
- António Fidalgo, also this link
- Gary Fuhrman
- William Hanlon
- Michael Hoffmann
- Jen Hogan (past home page)
- Adrian Ivakhiv
- John R. Josephson
- Tony Jappy; and old home page (Wayback Machine)
- Brian Kariger (nothing.com)
- Geert-Jan Kruijff — and former page
- Robert Lane
- Cathy Legg
- Fernando Lisboa (deceased)
- James Liszka
- Gord Locke
- David Low (past home page)
- José Luiz Martinez
- Robert Marty
- Bernard Morand
- Jaime Nubiola
- Gayle Ormiston
- Sami Paavola
- Maurice Pagnucco
- Kelly Parker; or try this link
- João Queiroz
- Joseph Ransdell (deceased)
- Holger Regenbrecht
- Vinicius Romanini
- Arnold Shepperson (deceased)
- Steven Skaggs
- Howard A. Smith (Wayback Machine) and his Academia.edu page
- Frederik Stjernfelt
- Torkild Thellefsen
- David Weddell (past home page)
- Fernando Zalamea; also old home page