ALISS was just notified of this Travel Award through the Indiana Chapter of the Special Libraries Association
Indiana Chapter—Special Libraries Association (InSLA) Travel Award
The Indiana Chapter of the Special Libraries Association (InSLA) is offering a travel award of $500 to be used toward costs for attendance at a conference, workshop, or other professional development event.
- Current members of the Indiana Chapter of the Special Libraries Association
- Student members who are currently enrolled in an accredited graduate-level library or information science program in Indiana.
Submit a one-page document with the following information:
- Your full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number
- Event title, sponsoring organization, location, and date. Include a link to the event’s website.
- A brief paragraph describing how the event will contribute to your professional development.
- A statement regarding the costs that the award would cover (ex: registration fee, travel, hotel, etc.)
In addition, the winner of the award will be required to provide a brief written report for the InSLA website (http://indiana.sla.org) within 30 days of attending the event.
Send application via email no later than May 23, 2016 to:
President, Indiana Chapter of the Special Libraries Association
Members of the InSLA Board will review all applications and select up to two (2) applicants to receive an award of $500 each. Award recipient(s) will be notified no later than May 31, 2016.