Pride : History
While the formal institution of IUPUI wasn't established until 1969, higher education by Indiana or Purdue universities has occurred in Indianapolis for over a century. During that century, academic programs in Indianapolis grew, the campus replaced an Indianapolis neighborhood, and a major research institution emerged.
- The Making of IUPUI From 1890s to 1969, by Professor Emeritus Ralph D. Gray
- The History Wall A permanent artistic display in the Campus Center depicts IUPUI's history.
- Campus Timeline A brief timeline of the growth of IUPUI
- IUPUI from the Sky Aerial photography provides a different perspective of the growth of IUPUI from 1937 to 2011.
- What was here before An archaeological and historical survey by Professor Paul Mullins
- Roots of IUPUI Schools Check out the "family tree" of IUPUI's schools and programs.
- History of Women at IUSM Women have made significant contributions to medicine and to the IUSM.
- Women Building IUPUI: A Walking Trail This trail provides an opportunity to learn about important women in IUPUI's history.
- Women Creating Excellence at IUPUI This project's goal is to recognize the achievements of women who have helped to build and sustain our campus.