Skip page navigation

Fesler Hall

Fesler Hall

Street Address 1120 South Dr., Indianapolis, IN

Building Code FH

Nearest Guest Parking Garage Riley Outpatient Center Garage (XE)

James William Fesler Hall, built in 1938 as the State Board of Health Building, was renamed in 1959 to honor Fesler, the long-time former president of the IU Board of Trustees (1902-36). It became the state's Laboratory Science Building beginning in 1950. Today, it serves as an academic and research building, as well as the home of the School of Medicine administration, including the dean's office.