Street Address 1110 W. Michigan St., Indianapolis, IN
Building Code LO
Nearest Guest Parking Garage Riley Outpatient Center Garage (XE)
The Robert W. Long Hospital, named in honor of Indianapolis physician Robert Long and his wife Clara, opened in 1914 and was a key piece of the development of the IU School of Medicine and the IUPUI campus. Throughout its early years, Long Hospital was a national model for teaching hospitals in the country, and was an important part of the Indianapolis health-care system until the 1970 opening of neighboring Indiana University Hospital. At that time, Long became an academic and administrative facility, housing classrooms, laboratories and clinics.
No upcoming events found
View all campus events on the IUPUI Events Calendar