Street Address 1226 W. Michigan St., Indianapolis, IN
Building Code BR
Nearest Guest Parking Garage Riley Outpatient Center Garage (XE)
Ball Residence Hall was opened in 1928 to be a permanent home for students in the IU School of Nursing. The building was funded by the Ball brothers of Muncie, including industrialist and IU Trustee George A. Ball, as part of a 1926 campaign for Riley Hospital for Children, which Ball served as a trustee. A few years after opening, Ball Hall got a beautiful new neighbor: Ball Sunken Gardens, which created one of the campus' most inviting green spaces. Today, Ball Hall is a residence hall, primarily housing first-year students.
No upcoming events found
View all campus events on the IUPUI Events Calendar