Dean IU School of Public Health at IUPUI
IUPUI has initiated a national search for the founding Dean of the IU School of Public Health at IUPUI. The search committee is chaired by Victoria Champion, Associate Dean for Research, IU School of Nursing.
- View Search Committee Member Listing
- Website: Department of Public Health, IU School of Medicine
- Founding Dean School of Public Health Leadership Profile
Press releases on the formation of the school:
- 2/20/2012 - Search Announcement
- 6/24/2011 - IU Trustees approve the IU Public Health Initiative, work continues
- 6/15/2010 - Fairbanks Foundation awards $20 million grant for new public health school at IUPUI
- 5/5/2009 - IU will create public health schools on two campuses
For more information on the search, contact Dr. Victoria Champion at email@example.com.
IUPUI is an AA/EOE Employer, Educator and Contractor, M/F/D