50 Things to Do Before You Graduate
50 things: Join a club!
Have you done everything you need to do before you graduate from IUPUI?
Follow #50thingsIUPUI on social media now and watch for a new thing to add to your to-do list each week. Post a pic corresponding to that week's activity, use the hashtag and you could win a gift card to the Barnes & Noble @IUPUI Bookstore – 50 winners in all! Follow @IUPUI on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for details.
How it works:
- Check out our list below of 50 Things To Do Before You Graduate; one new thing will be added each week.
- Post a picture on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook that corresponds with that week's item using #50thingsIUPUI.
- Each week, we'll pick one winning photo and display it on our official social media channels.
- The winning participant will receive a gift card to Barnes & Noble.
It's that simple!
The list. Week of:
- Sept. 3: #1. Join a student club or organization.
- Sept. 9: #2. Get a job on campus.
- Sept. 16: #3. Attend or participate in a Regatta-related event.
- Sept. 23: #4. Participate in Day of Caring.
- Sept. 30: #5. Play a sport or physical activity on campus.
- Oct. 7: #6. Visit the Cube in the Office of Student Involvement.
- Oct. 14: #7. Share your own ideas! What's on your list?
- Oct. 21: #8. Attend the SAPB Halloween Social on Oct. 24!
- Oct. 28: #9. Go to a Halloween or haunted attraction.
- Nov. 4: #10. Visit a residence life building or program.
- Nov. 11: #11. Go to an IUPUI athletics events.
- Nov. 18: #12. Participate in Jagathon.
- Nov. 25: #13. Attend the Circle of Lights.
- Dec. 2: #14. Study at University Library!
- Dec. 9: #15. Attand a Pacers, Colts or Indiana Ice game.
- Dec. 16: #16. Visit Christmas at the Indianapolis Zoo.
- Dec. 23: #17. Buy and IUPUI-branded item.
- Dec. 30: #18. Take a picture with Ann Dancing.
- Jan. 6: #19. Be a tourist in Indianapolis and take any pics of Indy.
- Jan. 13: #20. See a movie at the Campus Theater.
- Jan. 20: #21. Participate in the Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
- Jan. 27: #22. Get your picture taken with Jinx or Jawz!
- Feb. 3: #23. Eat at the University Tower Dining Hall.
- Feb. 10: #24. Get your picture taken with "The Shoe."
- Feb. 17: #25. Eat at the Campus Center food court.
- Feb. 24: #26. Participate in Homecoming week activities.
- March 3: #27. Take the shuttle or other form of public transit.
- March 10: #28. Participate in 2014 Paws for a Cause.
- March 17: #29. Go on spring break!
- March 24: #30. Visit the Natatorium.
- March 31: #31. Write on Democracy Plaza.
- April 7: #32. Take a walk on the Cultural Trail.
- April 14: #33. Spot signs of spring on campus.
- April 21: #34. Celebrate Earth Month.
- April 28: #35. Attend JAGAPALOOZA.
- May 5: #36. Favorite spot on campus.
- May 12: #37. Take a sustainable form of transportation.
- May 19: #38. Attend an Indy 500 event.
- May 26: #39. Take a walk along the campus loops.
- June 2: #40. Get an internship.
- June 9: #41. Visit a museum in Indy.
- June 16: #42. Visit a state park in Indiana.
- June 23: #43. Take a walk along the canal.
- June 30: #44. Watch the 4th of July fireworks in downtown Indy.
- July 7: #45. Study abroad.
- July 14: #46. Enjoy summer in Indy.
- July 21: #47. Enjoy a concert at White River State Park.
- July 28: #48. Take the IndyGo Red Line to downtown Indy.
- To be considered, photos must be submitted during the designated dates as posted on our "50 Things" list.
- A photo submission does not guarantee that you will receive a gift card. Only participants who are selected as winners will receive a prize.
- Pictures do not have to include the person submitting the photo.
- There is no limit on the number of photos one participant can submit.
- By submitting a photograph, participants (and any other individual depicted in a photograph) consent to such publication on the official IUPUI social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as Indiana University-owned websites and electronic media.