50 Things to Do Before You Graduate
50 things: Join a club!
Have you done everything you need to do before you graduate from IUPUI?
Follow #50thingsIUPUI on social media now and watch for a new thing to add to your to-do list each week. Post a pic corresponding to that week's activity, use the hashtag and you could win a gift card to the Barnes & Noble @IUPUI Bookstore – 50 winners in all! Follow @IUPUI on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for details.
How it works:
- Check out our list below of 50 Things To Do Before You Graduate; one new thing will be added each week.
- Post a picture on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook that corresponds with that week's item using #50thingsIUPUI.
- Each week, we'll pick one winning photo and display it on our official social media channels.
- The winning participant will receive a gift card to Barnes & Noble.
It's that simple!
The list. Week of:
- Sept. 3: #1. Join a student club or organization.
- Sept. 9: #2. Get a job on campus.
- Sept. 16: #3. Attend or participate in a Regatta-related event.
- Sept. 23: #4. Participate in Day of Caring.
- Sept. 30: #5. Play a sport or physical activity on campus.
- Oct. 7: #6. Visit the Cube in the Office of Student Involvement.
- Oct. 14: #7. Share your own ideas! What's on your list?
- Oct. 21: #8. Attend the SAPB Halloween Social on Oct. 24!
- Oct. 28: #9. Go to a Halloween or haunted attraction.
- Nov. 4: #10. Visit a residence life building or program.
- Nov. 11: #11. Go to an IUPUI athletics events.
- Nov. 18: #12. Participate in Jagathon.
- Nov. 25: #13. Attend the Circle of Lights.
- Dec. 2: #14. Study at University Library!
- Dec. 9: #15. Attand a Pacers, Colts or Indiana Ice game.
- To be considered, photos must be submitted during the designated dates as posted on our "50 Things" list.
- A photo submission does not guarantee that you will receive a gift card. Only participants who are selected as winners will receive a prize.
- Pictures do not have to include the person submitting the photo.
- There is no limit on the number of photos one participant can submit.
- By submitting a photograph, participants (and any other individual depicted in a photograph) consent to such publication on the official IUPUI social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as Indiana University-owned websites and electronic media.