Staff Council Mini Conference Follow-Up
Were you able to attend the Staff Council Mini Conference on June 7? We hope you found it exciting and an opportunity to experience professional development without leaving campus!
Below are links to the presentations:
- Event Program
- "Heart + Head = Hustle" - Sara Griffin, Assistant Director for Outreach and Corporate Education, Office of Community Engagement
- "The Courage to Succeed at Work" - Charlotte Westerhaus-Renfrow, J.D., M.Ed., Kelley School of Business
- "Making the Most of What We Have" - Richard B. Gunderman, M.D., Ph.D., School of Medicine
- Keynote "GPS Your Career, Navigate Your Path to Success" - Bonnie Marcus, M.Ed.
- Morning Session Video Archive
- Afternoon Session Video Archive
We hope you complete the event evaluation! Thank you for attending!
Purpose of the Staff Council
The purpose of the Staff Council at IUPUI shall be to represent the staff in the communication processes and the decision making of the university and
- to increase the sense of identity, recognition and worth of each staff member in his/her relationship to the university,
- to identify concerns relating to staff and to seek their solutions,
- to provide a channel of communication for staff with administration and faculty,
- to promote staff development and to recommend policies which aid in retaining highly-qualified personnel,
- to integrate the staff into campus governance and existing university affairs,
- to establish and promote university-wide activities, publications, workshops, and seminars,
- to serve as a resource for other schools or units in the development of school of unit Staff Councils.
IUPUI Staff Council Constitution and Bylaws Article I